- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at-large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Women in NAAAP
Women in NAAAP (aka WIN!) is a special program created and developed to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and within the Asian Pacific community. WIN!’s overall objectives include:
- Equip Asian women with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect Asian leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian women across the world.
- Inspire Asian women to make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Women in NAAAP! was launched at the 23rd annual NAAAP National Convention in Denver on August 15th 2009.
Facilitator and WIN! National Director, Judi Rhee Alloway hosted male and female representatives from more than 10 chapters and ventures for the “Train-the-Trainer” session.
With our diverse voices from across North America, NAAAP members also discussed “Leadership with a Local Flavor” in our Best Practices Forum guided by our National Director. Besides pioneering our program, WIN! also sponsored our first panel “The Dragon and The Phoenix: Asian Issues in Personal Branding.”
Over the course of the coming year, WIN! will be creating an international platform to launch our unique leadership training program for our NAAAP members and the Pan Asian Diaspora. We are looking to initiate and establish partnerships with premier national and international leadership organizations. For more information and partnership opportunities, please contact Judi Rhee Alloway at email@example.com
Join the NAAP Cincy WIN! on facebook!
Join WIN! National at: http://social.womeninnaaap.org/
About NAAAP National
National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. Founded in 1982, NAAAP is the oldest, largest, and fastest-growing pan-Asian organization for professionals, with thousands of members in 28 chapters across North America. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing and advancing the careers of Asian leaders, NAAAP cultivates professional excellence among its members, connects accomplished professionals for mutual success, engages its members in community service, and works with employers in business, nonprofit, and government to recruit, retain, and promote high-achieving individuals.