- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at-large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Interested in joining NAAAP Cincinnati? Start by clicking here.
If you are interested in getting more directly involved, joining one of our committees or are looking for more information and partnership opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
Women in NAAAP (WIN!) is an unique program created to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and within the Asian Pacific community. WIN!’s overall objectives include:
- Equip members with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian women across the world.
- Inspire Asian women to make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Our Chapter was founded in 2015 by just a few young professional women passionate and empowered to developing both themselves and the community. Since its establishment, the WIN! Cincinnati organization has served over 200 professionals by designing and executing programming across core pillars of professional development, networking, and community service to enable development and drive connections. From workshops in ‘How to Power Your Personal Brand through LinkedIn’ to ‘Tips for Leadership Presence’ by a Fortune 500 Executive, to WIN! Talks on ‘Risk Taking in Your Career’ featuring TED-style talks from prominent women who shared their personal journeys to success in their careers, WIN! is constantly looking to inspire and grow the local Asian women community. Other previous programming include the WIN! Annual Anniversary dinner, WIN! with Wine, and Service & Samosas at Matthew 25 Ministries.
We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and genders to joining us on our mission, and we hope to see you joining at the next WIN! Event! If you are interested in getting more directly involved or are looking for more information and partnership opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NAAAP National
National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. Founded in 1982, NAAAP is the oldest, largest, and fastest-growing pan-Asian organization for professionals, with thousands of members in 28 chapters across North America. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing and advancing the careers of Asian leaders, NAAAP cultivates professional excellence among its members, connects accomplished professionals for mutual success, engages its members in community service, and works with employers in business, nonprofit, and government to recruit, retain, and promote high-achieving individuals.